Friday, March 16, 2012

 H A P P Y  F R I D A Y / 
 S T .  P A T R I C K ' S  D A Y ! 

Via.

I can't believe the week is almost over... Time flies when you're having fun!

Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow)! I'm going to get into the spirit of things and throw on my green jeans... Let's see how lucky they are!

x.

P.S. Here is a recipe for Irish Soda Bread... If you haven't tried it, DO! It's doughy goodness TIMES TEN! I first tried it in London: my Irish flat mate, Aidan brought a loaf home one evening and asked, "Jess, have you tried our soda bread before?" I responded, "Nope." He gave me this look and said, "Oh my god. You HAVE to try this!" Two hours later, the entire thing was gone... Nom, nom, nom. If you don't feel like baking it (like Aidan and me) you can purchase it via Paddy the Baker, "Sydney's only traditional Irish bakery."

No comments:

Post a Comment