Thursday, April 5, 2012

 S T Y L E  F I L E : 
 L E I T H  C L A R K 

Via.

After blogging about Keira Knightley's awesome sense of style I thought I'd research her stylist and friend, Leith Clark. Clark was born and educated in Canada. She moved to London and interned for major fashion magazines like Interview, Harper's Bazaar and Vogue British before founding Lula magazine where she remains editor-in-chief. She is also editor of Crash magazine and has worked on several editorials and advertising campaigns. Clark also styles Kirsten Dunst and Alexa Chung, whom she is friends with.


 E L L E  U K 
 D e c e m b e r  2 0 1 1 

All images via.


 C H A N E L 
 M a r c h  2 0 1 1 

Via.


 V O G U E  I T A L I A 
J a n u a r y  2 0 1 1 


All Images via.


 L U L A 
 S p r i n g  2 0 1 0 

Via.


 L U L A 
 F a l l  2 0 1 0 



All images via.

No comments:

Post a Comment