Thursday, February 2, 2012

 D O U G H Y  G O O D N E S S ! 

Via.

For the last several months all I've been reading about/seeing on food blogs are doughnuts. It's as if everyone has gone into doughnut overload! I've never been a fan of them (the fat content gives me the heebee jeebees) but having been exposed to so many yummy articles and images (1, 2, and 3), I'm craving doughy goodness!

My sister, Mekhala is obsessed with all things cinnamon - cinnamon doughnuts are her weakness. As much as I wanted to make the latter for her, I couldn't bring myself to promoting 'bad food' so made cinnamon doughnut muffins instead. Apart from being a tad heavy and dry, the taste was good but as Mek said, "It's no replacement."

After realising that it's better to D.I.Y than head to the nearest Krispy Kreme, I did a search in my Google Reader (I'm subscribed addicted to 236 blogs) and discovered a recipe for Bite Size Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts on The British Larder. I will attempt it when I'm feeling brave and most importantly, skinny! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment