Wednesday, February 1, 2012

 S H O E  S H O P P I N G 
 F O R 
 W I N T E R  2 0 1 2 

It's raining cats and dogs! This summer could easily be mistaken for winter. We haven't had much sunshine that we (Sydney-siders) are famous for... Recycle people! Otherwise global warming will swallow us up... WHOLE! :)

Anyhoo. The wet weather (which I prefer to the sweltering heat) has got me re-evaluating my shoe cupboard. Apart from my Hunter wellingtons, I don't own a pair of practical shoes for rainy days. Instead, I possess numerous pairs of flats that are either Converse (I love my Chuck Taylors), suede (there's something about the texture), peep-toe (utterly feminine) or 'slippery when went' (I should really take note from ballerinas and score the sole of these). And the one pair of boots I own, have a wooden heel which is virtually afraid of water. Sigh. I simply must go shopping! :) x.

P.S. Admittedly some flats I've posted below aren't ideal for wet weather but they were too cute to exclude.

P.P.S. I'm going through a phase with hi tops.

P.P.P.S. I can't believe today is the first day of February!







  




No comments:

Post a Comment