Wednesday, December 28, 2011

  C H E E R I O !  

Tomorrow, Dan moves to London. I am experiencing all sorts of emotions: happy/sad, excited/nervous, confident/scared... Can you imagine what he is going through? The last time he visited London, I was living there. It was so nice to see him on the other side of the world - he beamed and looked every part, The Londoner. I can't wait for Dan to get over there, he will fall in love with London all over again, and she will embrace him as if he were one of her own. Wishing you the best of luck my friend. x.

Exactly a week ago, Dan and I caught up for one last time (and took the photo above). Dan wanted to know where he could grab good coffee in London. It's been a while since I was last in the land of tea and scones - a lot can happen in three years, especially in the food scene. So, with the help of expats and bloggers, I have compiled a list for Dan and other coffee lovers making the move.


  W H E R E  T O  F I N D  G O O D  C O F F E E  
  I N  L O N D O N :  

  C E N T R A L  

  N O R T H  

  E A S T  

  S O U T H  

  W E S T  


  L E T ' S  M E E T  F O R  B R U N C H  A T . . .  
Farm Collective
Lantana
Look Mum, No Hands (you need to get yourself a bicycle)

No comments:

Post a Comment