Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's been a while since my last blog post. My poor MacBook no longer has the stamina to keep up (I'm using Uncle T's MacBook Pro) :( Having had little connection to the internet, it made me aware* of how important it is in today's society. The internet is such a powerful source of communication. It provides us with information (fact or fiction), grants us access into the unknown, and allows us to feel connected, no matter where we are in the world.

Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Week has come and gone. I will post a round-up of my favourite designer looks when I get the chance to go through them. In the meantime, I will leave you with images of the delightful (I've been watching too much 'Mad Men') Taylor Tomasi Hill during the collections. x.









All images via.


*The moment came when I was desperate to view the latest runway shows on Vogue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment