Monday, June 20, 2011

Good morning! How are you? How was your weekend? What did you get up to? I can't believe we're half way through the year. Time flies when you're having fun! I had a wonderful weekend and can't wait* to share it with you in particular, a piece of news regarding The Little Burrow**.

In the meantime, I'd like to share this beautiful*** photo of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (or is it the other way around?). Happy Monday! x.

Via.

* This morning I slept in and am running late. I only have two minutes to write this post so forgive me for the grammatical errors!

** I can't link The Little Burrow website as it's currently under construction. I'll definitely keep you posted as to when it's up and running :)

*** I need to find another synonym(s) for beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment