Monday, April 25, 2011

I feel like I'm constantly apologising on here but I feel selfish and rude for coming and going as I please. I've had a busy week (in the kitchen and traveling interstate) and have caught the flu (I'm contagious and moody) that I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Today is the first day I've stayed in (thank goodness for the extra long long-weekend) in a long time... I'm relishing every moment but guess what, Mum and I have decided to move my room around. I can't keep still, no matter how exhausted/ill I am. Happy Easter/Lest We Forget (the ANZACS). x.

Last week, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark announced the names of their twins (third and fourth children), Vincent and Josephine. I was curious to find out the names they had chosen but was more interested in what the Crown Princess would be wearing. She stepped out of the car in an elegant blue dress. I loved the fact that she wore the floral head piece she had worn to her older children's christenings. She's so elegant!

Prince Christian's christening.

Princess Isabella's christening.

Prince Vincent & Princess Josephine's
christening.

All photos via.

No comments:

Post a Comment