Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while (I feel guilty for not doing so after a few days)... I have several posts lined up for you but have been busy with other things that I haven't had time to go back and tweak them before clicking 'publish post'. Anyhoo here is a post dedicated to Mum, the most extraordinary woman I know.

A few Sundays ago, Mek and I took Mum to Lumiere for her birthday. We sat by one of the large windows enjoying the sun and each other's company. The three of us rarely spend our mornings together due to conflicting schedules so it was a nice change to do so. We sipped our beverages (each of us ordered something totally different), chatted and read the newspaper while waiting for our breakfast to arrive. Mum ordered the Lumiere special (claiming it the best breakfast she's had in a while), Mek cured her hangover with a bacon and egg roll (which I ended up finishing) and I satisfied my craving for their muesli and poached pears. Such a great way to start a Sunday! x.

The birthday girl and her cup of coffee.
Orange juice to quench a hungover Little Sis.
I saw this guy's awesome tattoo and thought, 'just do it'.
I can't live without my sunglasses and sparkling water.

No comments:

Post a Comment