Saturday, January 8, 2011

Taylor Tomasi Hill is my ultimate style icon. I love her hair, the way she rocks it and the clothes that she wears. She has a wonderful presence about her. x.

I love the simplicity of this outfit - it's sexy in a demure way.  The soft textures and
shades balance the bold leather heels and leopard print stole. Such a feminine look! Via.
This outfit is soooo cool - I don't know where to begin... The sheer silver top... Nope,
can't do it. It's that cool! :) Via.
This is an outfit only Taylor can pull off. Love her sunglasses and pale pink Miu Miu
clutch. Via.
Three things stand out in this outfit: (1) The Rodarte tee (2) The D.I.Y. blazer (3) The
Tommy Hilfiger heels. Via.
The fact that Taylor is wearing Proenza Schouler is enough to call this my favourite look -
the PS top offsets Taylor's fiery red tresses and gives her just the right amount of edge.
She has the most amazing accessories including her chunky gold wedding band. Love it! :)
How sweet and summery does Taylor look in this photo?  I dig the fact that she's recycling
her wedding shoes! Via.

No comments:

Post a Comment